Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose

Another great stamp for coloring with Blendabilities.  Sweetbriar Rose.  Simple and beautiful all at the same time.

Tuesday more Blendies arrived at my house!  I can hardly wait to play with them because I'm really anxious to get my hands on Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo.  Actually, all of them!  I'll post as soon as I get a chance to put them to use. 

If you didn't know, you can now order the Blendabilities that I have already then on August 1st you will be able to order the next colors that I just received!  Sign up to be a Demonstrator with me and YOU can have them ALL too!


 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Remember, simply click on any of the items below to go to my store!
 
Have a great day!
 
~ Donna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors