Monday, November 20, 2017

Spoiler Alert - Paper Pumpkin November (and Online Extravaganza)

To give you a few minutes to decide if you want to see the November Paper Pumpkin or wait until yours arrives, take some time to check out the Online Extravaganza.  Starts TODAY with a 24 hour flash sale.  Don't miss it!


and now.... Paper Pumpkin!

Here it is!  The November Paper Pumpkin that can be used with last month's Paper Pumpkin or on it's own.  These little stockings are so cute and if you can decorate them however you like.  There are several options.  I just put three of them together very quickly and they were very easy to do.





Remember last month's Paper Pumpkin, well now you have these great little stockings to go with the cards.  Fill the stocking with a gift card or a sweet treat and you've got a great gift.




If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try now.  Perhaps give a subscription as a gift to someone you know that enjoys crafting with little preparation.  Simply click the Join My Paper Pumpkin on the right hand margin, or click HERE to start a subscription!  Quit any time, but I think you will enjoy the monthly projects! 

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I used my bone folder to pull the seam tight and it seemed to work well. I only did the one. I saw someone took hair spray and sprayed them and ran them through the cable knit EF and they look soooo cute with the cables on them. She said they dried then and the cables remained and you can still get inside of the sock.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was only one that was turned out in my kit was that true for you? That was kind of a bummer! I did the same thing and used my bone folder. I started to use a straight pin to pull them out flush like we did in school when we were taught, but that wasn't working well. I bet they would look good with the cable knit and wow, hairspray, who knew! I don't even own hairspray.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors