Saturday, February 6, 2021

Better Late than Never

By now you all know that the January through June Mini Catalog is available and filled with some great new products!  

My apologies for not posting recently, so much going on and honestly after sitting in my "work from home" desk chair all day, I simply can't sit in it any longer during the evenings to craft.  Who knew this work from home would last so long.  It will be a year on March 18th for me with possibly 10 days in the actual office working.

Don't miss out on spring products!  



I will be posting new projects, so come back tomorrow to see what I've been up to!

Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors