Sunday, February 7, 2021

Ice Cream Corner Suite

So far this is my favorite Suite / Bundle!  Love the colors and the patterns on the Designer Series Paper.

This card was sent to my Aunt for her birthday on Saturday.  I hope she likes it!


Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Blackberry Bliss - 4" x 5 1/4"
Ice Cream Corner DSP - 3 3/4" x 5"
Bermuda Bay - die cut with Layering Rectangles
Whisper White - die cut with on size down with Layering Rectangles.

Stamps:  Sweet Ice Cream
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss


Remember to decorate your envelope!


Thank you for looking in today!  Remember, during Sale-a-bration, you can select freebies based on $50 and or $100 purchases!  Be sure to check out the Sale-a-bration catalog in the right hand margin.

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors