Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Array of Sunshine - Sneak Peek

Here's another Sneak Peek for you... this set is a set that will only be available to hostesses. 

Card base is Daffodil Delight, DSP is Just Add Cake (available July 1st).  I stamped the flowers "Array of Sunshine" with Tangerine Tango and the leaf - also from "Array of Sunshine" with Wild Wasabi embossing powder and cut them out - I know you all love to cut these little things out!  haha! 

The sentiment stamp is from Hodgepodge Happiness - retiring June 30th and punched it with the Designer Label Punch - also retiring June 30th and not to be confused with the Decorative Label Punch which is still available!  The ribbon is from the clearance rack but was the only one I had that worked with this card.


That's all there is for today... besides it's way past bedtime!

See you tomorrow with another sneak peek...

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors