Sunday, June 12, 2011

Team Meeting Swap Cards

Today is my June Team Meeting with my upline and here are the two cards I'll be swapping.  Special thanks to Linda for helping me with these after yesterday's workshop.  It was so nice to have such good help and just fun to be able to create with a friend!  Thanks Linda!

This one is one of the cards we did at my workshop yesterday.  It's a 3 x 3 card using "On the Grow" from the summer mini.  It's stamped in Perfect Plum and then using ink from the lid of the ink pad and a blender pen, gently colored with Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery on the leaves.  In look so much prettier in real life as there is also Dazzling Diamonds on the centers of the flowers.  The DD is added by a touch of a glue pen and then sprinkling on the DD and shaking off the excess.  Colors used, Pefect Plum, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Certainly Celery.


My 2nd card is perfect for the summer heat that's working its way into Phoenix.  Everyone loves ice cream, right?  The cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Whisper White.  The DSP is "Just Add Cake" from the soon to be released 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  I love this paper from this DSP, can you tell, since I used it in the last sneak peek... lol.

The "ice cream" is punched using the cupcake punch with Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Regal Rose.  The cherry is Real Red.  The "cone" is one of the stamps from Pennant Parade from the New IBC.  That set is so versatile, I know you're going to LOVE IT!


Thanks for peeking in... more sneak peeks to come in the coming days!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors