Friday, June 24, 2011

Snow Much Fun

Ok, yes, I know it's summertime and in Phoenix Arizona, it's REALLY summertime with temperatures in the triple digits and no sign of cooling off any time soon.  BUT, what better way to cool off than to play in the snow making a snowman or two.

This adorable snowman comes from the 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog, available July 1st.  Snow Much Fun (122560 wood) (122562 clear) is one of my favorite winter sets in the new catalog.  I can see a lot of fun things to do with this one and I'm sure you will too.

I stamped him on Whisper White cardstock with Island Indigo ink and colored him in with a blender pen and the ink from the top of my ink pads.  Colors used are Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Basic Black, Calypso Coral and Real Red.  Layered on Island Indigo and Pool Party which was punched with the Eyelet Border Punch (119853) and then onto a base card of Whisper White.  I used a glue pen and added "snow" aka Dazzling Diamonds glitter on top of his hat, arms, and carrot nose. 


Thanks for stopping in.  I hope to have some more things made this weekend so I can start posting more often.  Soon, but not soon enough, we'll be able to start ordering from the new catalog and I can hardly wait!!!

Have a great weekend!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors