Thursday, June 30, 2011

Less than One More Day...

I'm so excited, July 1st is almost here and the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Catalog will be released.  It seemed like this time would never get here and now it's here and I still don't have my wish list ready to place my order, so many choices!

This past year has gone by so quickly and this will be my 2nd official catalog release since joining June 1, 2010.

Remember...ordering begins at NOON (mountain time) July 1st, at which time you may place an order via my online store or by contacting me directly via email (StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com).

Thanks for your support!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors