Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cookie Cutter Reindeer

Here are a couple of cute little reindeer couples to share.


If you look closely, you'll see they are a little bit 3-D.  After stamping and punching the reindeer heads with the Cookie Cutter Punch, I also stamped 2 additional "cookies" and then trimmed off the arms and the head - YIKES!


Place the first one down on the card directly, then add Stampin' Dimensionals (I use half of a dimensional) and add the 2nd layer over the top, but slightly off to the side a bit, so you can see back two legs.  Cute, right?

Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 4 5/8" x 3 3/8"
Candy Cane Lane DSP - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Crumb Cake for inside - 5 1/4" x 4"


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Thursday!  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute - I love their little legs with the back one just peeking out enough to see. I was going to get that punch and play around with that idea but you did the hard word for me! Love their little bows as well. Great choice of background papers too. Both cards are so great, I don't have a favorite! Great job as always!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! After I posted this, I thought about them some more and decided to add little hooves to them. Hopefully this weekend I can do that and I'll show the update!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors