Thursday, September 8, 2016

Swirly Pumpkins

I know you've seen this done all over the internet, but I loved them so much I wanted to do them too, so here is my version.  Very simple.

The hardest part was putting skinny Stampin' Dimensionals on the backs of the "pumpkins".


Recipe:

Pumpkin Pie - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4" (popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals)
Pumpkin Pie Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (popped up with Stampin Dimensionals - cut very thin)
Garden Green - leaves from Swirly Scribbles

Sentiment:  Jar of Haunts, Garden Green


Thank you for looking in today.  I apologize for missing yesterday.  Family issues put a damper on things.  Ugh!  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen this or maybe just once. I love these little "punkins" sitting in a row. Quick question, does the little swirlies fit inside the bigger one so there is not so much white space in the pumpkin? Just wondering. These are just too cute. It would be fun to see a little patch of them in various pumpkiny colors but then again I can hear you - well you can pop them up yourself! Anyway, I can say I love them!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you for making me laugh this morning. You're right, Pop Them Up Yourself! ha ha ha! It wasn't that bad, they just kept sticking to my fingers instead of the pumpkins. ha ha

      There is a third swirly that fits inside the biggest one. I thought about putting it inside, but I was kind of thinking of stamping the Happy Halloween there, then changed my mind. There's also a large piece of just plain paper that could go inside there that is cut from the largest swirly itself.

      Thank you for making me LOL this morning!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors