Monday, September 26, 2016

All Wrapped Up

Here is another adorable card made on Saturday at Fall Fest.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White Cardstock - 5 1/4" x4" - embossed with Brick Wall
Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Vellum Circles and Square



Stamp the mummy twice from Cookie Cutter Halloween.  One you will use to cut out small bits of bandage wraps to place on top of the other, to give the bandages some dimension.  Watercolor with Crumb Cake to "dirty" the bandages.

See how great it looks below with the extra bandage layers?  (click on the picture - it should open to another window with a larger picture).


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and the bandages are really neat! I love the aging look to them. For the smoky slate circle - is that the brick wall EF on it too? What did you use the Tin of Cards stamp set on? I don't see the "all wrapped up" sentiment and that is so much fun on here. Love the card.

    Chris R, from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tin of Tags set is the one.....I started thinking about it and remembered it in there as I thought it would be fun to pair it with the new cable knit embossing folder. Anyway, love the card.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used the Tin of Tags stamp set for SOOO many of the projects this weekend. It was great fun.

    I have to say, I'm not crazy about the new Archival Black Ink. It really stains the stamps. I prefer using the StazOn Jet Black (plus that one smells really good!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors