Sunday, June 18, 2017

Coffee and a Happy Piggy

I see a lot of Coffee and Piggy's in the future.  There are some really creative ideas that will work so well with both of these sets. 

Recipe:
Pear Pizzazz - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Soft Sky - 5 1/4" x 4"

Coffee Break Designer Series Paper - punched with Banner Triple Punch
   also cut out little cups and coffee maker.
3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon - Crumb Cake


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh, I love the little pig with it's coffee! Perhaps the piggy is taking coffee to it's dad for Father's Day? Just as long as it is not bacon flavored coffee which I am sure there is since there is everything else bacon in this state. I have even seen photos of bacon martinis with a spear of bacon in it! That ribbon looks like it ties really well too. Fun card today!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the ribbon ties really well. I love ribbon that is easy to handle and work with.

      You know, that piggy could be taking the coffee to its Dad for Father's Day. Great idea! :)

      Bacon Martini's... hm... LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors