Thursday, June 15, 2017

Soft Sayings Card Kit

Summer is upon us which for some means vacations and travel.  Just because you go on vacation, doesn't mean you have to go without your stamping or crafting fun! 

This Soft Sayings All Inclusive Card Kit is a great little kit to take with you on the go.  It comes in a perfectly sized box that holds everything you need to put these cards together.  The only thing  you will need to add would be some Liquid Glue and some Glue Dots.  They also will fit inside the box.

If you are reading this in an email, you will need to go to my blog for today's post and see the video.  Please take a moment to watch.  It is a great video and has a couple of tips that will make stamping easier in those difficult spots.


I'm sharing this with you today so I can work on preparing my projects for this weekend's workshop.  I always love the first workshop of the new catalog!  It is going to be a lot of fun!

Let me know what you think of this kit.  I'd love to hear back from you!

Happy Friday-Eve (aka Thursday!)

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors