Thursday, June 22, 2017

Another Retirement

I'm beginning to feel like I'm being deserted at the office.  We have another person retiring this week and this card is for her.


Recipe: 
Perfect Plum - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tangerine Tango - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"

Stamps:
Tranquil Tulips
Milestone Moments

Ink:  Perfect Plum and Lemon Lime Twist
Thinlits: Happy Birthday 

I stamped the large part of the tulips with Perfect Plum (stamped off once, then stamped on Whisper White), then stamped the smaller part of the tulip with full inked Perfect Plum.

The leaves and stems are Lemon Lime Twist.

I used "congrats" from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits.



After I finished it, I decided to try one of the cute In Color Bitty Bows with it.  What do you think, bow or no bow?  The bow I used was Fresh Fig... close enough.  



Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is almost here!  Yayyy!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Look at the cute little bow! This color look great! I know I will have to get that set eventually. Great job. I think I like this color even better than the other card. Great cards!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to count that as a YES for the bow.. lol I cut out a lot of colors last night and stamped the same colors for the flowers, but I only had time to make one of the cards. Maybe this weekend I'll make up the rest.

      Thank you Chris for replying. I look forward to your comments each day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors