Friday, June 23, 2017

Daisy Delight is Restocked!

This bundle was so popular, it sold out with just the Demonstrator's ordering it during our Pre-Order period.  The punch was actually what sold out, but they made the bundle unavailable because most people would want it as a bundle.

There are so many great things to be made with this set.

If you would like to order this right away - simply click on the picture below.  It should take you directly to my store to shop for this set.  If not, you can click HERE.


Here are just a few of the things I've made so far with this fun set.




Thank you for looking in today!  Have a great weekend!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I placed an order last night but there were other things I needed so I decided to wait on this bundle until next month. It was a hard choice to make and some of the "A" was moved to the "B" list and vice versa.

    I love your samples and will keep them in mind when I do get that bundle. I love punches!

    They finished the roof for the most part last night around 9:00. The gutters will go on by another part of the company soon I hope. Meanwhile something broke on the outside water faucet and I had a lot of water in the basement last night. So, today I am awaiting the plumber since they installed the new water lines just last year. Honestly, never a dull moment around here.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like if it isn't one thing it's another when owning a house,right? Plumbing is the worst though for cost I think. They can really be outrageous! I hope it all works out for you.

      Have fun with your new order when it arrives. I'm still waiting on some bows I ordered as gifts for my last customers. I hope they come today!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors