Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Little Piggy Loves Daisys


... and this Little Piggy Loves you!

I've been seeing others color their little piggy's with little spots - birthmarks or mud - you decide!  So tonight I had to give the spotted pig a try.  Isn't she adorable?


Recipe:
Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" 
Delightful Daisies - 5 1/8" x 2"

Inside:  Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"


I stamped the Piggy onto Whisper White and then used my Watercolor Pencils and a Blending Pen to move the color around.  No need for watercolor paper when you use the Blending Pen.  I used Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Old Olive for coloring.

The circle and scallop were cut using the Layering Circles Framelits.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Wednesday - the week is almost half way over!

Have a great day!
~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. I am squealing and snorting with laughter as I still say this is suppose to be a kiss - it looks like little lips in sort of a heart shape thereby making it a little piggy kiss. Love your coloring complete with the spots. So cute!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does someone else think it's not a kiss? Looks like little tiny lips kissing to me! LOL

      I just love This Little Piggy set - too darn cute!

      Thanks for always stopping in Chris!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors

Countdown