Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Little Piggy Loves Daisys


... and this Little Piggy Loves you!

I've been seeing others color their little piggy's with little spots - birthmarks or mud - you decide!  So tonight I had to give the spotted pig a try.  Isn't she adorable?


Recipe:
Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" 
Delightful Daisies - 5 1/8" x 2"

Inside:  Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"


I stamped the Piggy onto Whisper White and then used my Watercolor Pencils and a Blending Pen to move the color around.  No need for watercolor paper when you use the Blending Pen.  I used Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Old Olive for coloring.

The circle and scallop were cut using the Layering Circles Framelits.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Wednesday - the week is almost half way over!

Have a great day!
~ Donna


4 comments:

  1. I am squealing and snorting with laughter as I still say this is suppose to be a kiss - it looks like little lips in sort of a heart shape thereby making it a little piggy kiss. Love your coloring complete with the spots. So cute!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does someone else think it's not a kiss? Looks like little tiny lips kissing to me! LOL

      I just love This Little Piggy set - too darn cute!

      Thanks for always stopping in Chris!

      Delete
  2. Oh Donna, I love this card! I am in love with those little pigs, its on my wishlist, but this time I got things to make an album for my newest granddaughter coming in October! So the pigs and daisies had to wait, lol! But i'm definitely inspired by your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the newest Granddaughter! Little girls are pink and so are Piggies, you may have to decorate with sweet little piggies!

    Thank you so much Tina! Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. I love hearing from readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors