Tuesday, June 20, 2017

One in a Melon

Except for the brutal heat we are experiencing this week in Phoenix, I love Summertime Watermelon!  This month's Paper Pumpkin has the sweetest watermelon bags with stamps to make a slice of watermelon and cute tags.


Check out the adorable paper, complete with little watermelon seeds!!  I just love it!


There were also some cute cards with other summer fruit - but I only had time to make some watermelon!  


If you'd like to receive a monthly kit full of fun and projects, sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and experience the fun for yourself.

Paper Pumpkin is a subscription kit program by Stampin’ Up! Each month a fully designed project kit arrives at your door filled with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go, so you can skip to the fun. You'll enjoy fun projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $19.95 a month (shipping included).

Thank  you for looking in today.  We're expecting another HOT HOT HOT day in Phoenix, actually in the whole state, so send the ice!  We're going to need more!  :)

~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. I love the tissue paper with the seeds. Stay safe in the heat.

    Chris r. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors