Sunday, June 25, 2017

Tranquil Thoughts

How pretty are these tulips using the colors from the Delightful Daisy DSP?  Calypso Coral is one of the colors, but I also added Blushing Bride for the smaller flowers.


Recipe: 
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4
Whisper White 3 3/4" x 2 3/"


Ink:
Calypso Coral (stamped off once for lighter color of big tulip)
Blushing Bride (also stamped off once)
Garden Green
Memento Black

Stamps - 
Tranquil Tulips (hostess set)
Daisy Delight



Would you please send some prayers my way again?  We've got another kitty who is having issues.  Thankfully all her bloodwork is fine, but she just won't eat and we don't know why.  Her name is Moki and she's just a little thing too, just turned 9 years old.  Check out the Sass in this face!  LOL  She has beautiful green eyes.  The picture doesn't do them justice.  She's very flighty and nearly impossible to catch, so we're just at her mercy right now.

I believe in the power of prayer and I can't imagine God would give us these sweet babies to take care of and then let them be sick and lose them.  Thank you!  God bless!


Thank you for looking in today.   Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Ah..Moki is missing her kitty sister, Suzi. Give her lots of extra loving right now. Really like this stamp set, it makes a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I was wondering that too. Problem is catching Moki to give her extra love. She's so flighty, always has been, and she's nearly impossible to catch. :(

      I love these tulips too. So many color options and they all look good.

      Delete
  2. I would think she is missing her sibling. What beautiful eyes! I will keep Moki and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    Your card is really pretty in those colors. Another special card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought so too, if they were close at all. That would at least make sense, but I don't know how to get her to eat. I caught her earlier for some meds and now I don't think she'll ever come out of her corner. :(

      Thank you for the prayers. We're both beside ourselves with worry and uncertainness. We simply can't afford to do much more.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors