Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Heartland Fun Fold

Just a reminder, with every purchase of $50.00 (before shipping and tax) in July, you earn a $5.00 coupon to use during the month of August!  

I just love this Heartland stamp set.  You can see my first card made with this set here.   With this one I kept the colors simple.

Stamps:  Heartland and Word Woods
Ink: Early Espresso


Recipe:
Early Espresso - 7 1/2" x 4 1/4", score at 2"
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper - 4" x 1 3/4"  
Crumb Cake - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Early Espresso - 4" x 3"
Very Vanilla - 3 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside card)




When attaching the front panel, place it down on the small flap and then either make a little mark or hold your fingers to mark the space where you want the glue to be.  This will prevent you from putting the glue on the panel and using too much and making a mess.  (I've learned this in the past, thankfully I remembered this time!)


I forgot to take a picture of the inside, so I'll tell you what is there.  I used the stamp from Heartland that says:


Just a note to let you know
I'm thinking of you.


Thank you for looking in today.  I just saw lighting outside (nearly midnight on Monday) so I need to close this down, finally some rain... Yay!!!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! The rooster is a great idea. We had rain this morning and it just made the day muggier! I don't do heat well.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors