Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Cards to Share

I've really been enjoying putting together some clean and simple cards lately.  They are fun and easy to do but yet look elegant and crisp.

Sadly, more Sympathy cards were needed, so here's what I made.

Using Upsy Daisy and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps sets, Cajun Craze cardstock and ink and stamped onto Very Vanilla.


I really like how this one looks using the Always Elegant stamp set (available for free this month in the Sale-a-Bration promotion - ask me for more details!).  The Sympathy stamp comes from Close as a Memory (retired) but it is one of my favorites to use.  Cardstock is Bashful Blue and the ink is Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White.

The next two cards were created by Berta.  This is one talented gal!  The creations she comes up with are just astounding.  Most of her cards come directly from her own creations.  Once in a while she uses inspiration from others we've seen on Splitcoast Stampers.

Stamps used here were from Eat Chocolate.  She hand colored each of the candies with SU! Markers.  I just think this is adorable!


Scallops turned into flowers!  How cute is that.  The stamp sets used are Punch Bunch and Bliss from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I really love how this looks.  It's definitely time for springtime flowers to bloom!

Thank you for looking in.  Let's see your creations too!!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. I love the simply elegant cards best too. You know I have the Upsy Daisy stamp and it's one of my most-often used stamps ~ really versatile.

    Very cute cards, Berta! I esp. like the scallop folded into a flower. So creative!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors