Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stamp A Stack - March 25th

I'm so excited for our next Stamp-A-Stack Class!!  It's this Friday at 6 p.m. (or whenever you can arrive after work).  I have the day off so I'll be providing the munchies, with the help of Linda who also has the day off... THANKS Linda!

Everyone always needs birthday cards in their stash, so this will be a good way to build a collection of cards.  Here's a sneak peek at the cards we'll be making this Friday. 


The cost is minimal ~ $5.00 for each 5 cards.  You can design them however you like when you arrive or use the samples I've made.  The cardstock will be cut ahead of time so all you need to do is Stamp, Embellish and Assemble! 

Looking forward to seeing you!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors