Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday's Workshop Creations

I've been wanting to share these since I finished making them, but wanted to wait until the workshop was over so that the projects would be a surprise when the girls arrived. 

Yesterday's workshop was fun, as usual, with everyone creating their projects with lots of laughter and fun.

Here's what we made.  Many thanks to inspiration from other wonderful Stampin' Up Demonstrators who are always willing to share their creations.

This one can be used for just about anything from a birthday card to a "just because" card.  I found this on Splitcoast Stampers and made a couple of variations.  I'm sorry I don't remember exactly who created it as my notes have vanished it seems (normal for me some days...lol).

Recipe: 
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip.
Stamps - Eat Chocolate (121931) from 2011 Occasions Mini
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait
Tools - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275) and Decorative Label Punch (120907)


This card was originally created by Carol from my upline group.  I changed the colors to some softer pastels.  Thanks Carol for this really adorable card!

Recipe: 
Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron
Stamps - Easter Blossoms (121905 w - 122057 c) also from the 2011 Occasions Mini
Ink - Pear Pizzazz
Ribbon - Marina Mist Taffeta
Tools - Extra Large Oval - 2" x 1 3/8" (119859) and Scallop Trim Border (118402)


This was was inspired by Mary Fish.  She has the greatest ideas and Wow Video's that I've ever seen.  Amazing woman!  Here is our little Bunny Box and the best part, it holds a Hershey Kiss!

Recipe: 
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Tools - Petal Card Extra-Large Double Punch (119273), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch (120908) Holiday Mini Carryover List, Heart to Heart Punch (119881) and Bitty Buttons (118761)
Ribbon - I used Rose Red 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (121884)

Then, lastly, and this wasn't part of the workshop, but my SON actually asked me to make a card for him for a wedding he was going to.  I was THRILLED to say the least.  Wooo Hoo!
This is what I came up with.  Inside, I put two tiny glue dots and left the paper attached for placing a gift card inside (which is what he wanted for inside the card).

Paper - Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  Fifth Avenue Floral (113734) and Occasional Quotes (Hostess Gift - Level 3)
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbelr 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Punch - Decorative Label Punch (120907)

Thank you for looking in!  Happy Stamping!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! Those Easter eggs are just too adorable and the wedding card is tres elegante. How cool that your sons are now using just your cards...saweet!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors