Monday, May 30, 2011

A Couple of Cards

I finally got a chance to make some cards today.  Why does a long weekend seem so long until you get to the last day of it??

Here is a birthday card for a friend at work.  The card base is Real Red with Celebrations DSP (117164), Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.  The stamp set is Party Hearty (111532) (only available in wood) and on sale until tomorrow at 30% off $18.87.  Inks used are Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red.


This is a get well card for another friend.  I really like how this turned out (if I do say so myself)!

Paper is Wild Wasabi, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The dotted paper is from the DSP Patterns Stack - Brights Collection (117155) and the color is Regal Rose.  The stamp is from the Summer Mini catalog and is called Hello Blossoms (123102) and comes in wood.  I colored the flowers and the stems with Stamin' Write Markers Regal Rose and Garden Green.  Dressed it up with 5/8" Satin Ribbon in Pretty in Pink and a retired button to cover an oops with the ribbon.  :)


The inside sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers (113252) available only in wood.


Keep watching here and if you're on my mailing list, watch your inbox on JUNE 1st for the list of Retiring Stamps... I can hardly wait!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors