Saturday, May 14, 2011

Talented Cardmakers

Today I want to share a couple of cards from two of the gals I work with.  Both are very talented and creative. 

This first one was made by Brittney.  She found her inspiration from Maria Sanchez' blog where Maria did it as a sympathy card and used different colors.  The flower and the butterfly are actually very shiny with Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up.  I wish it showed better here.  Colors used are Perfect Plum and Whisper White.  The stamps are from the Occasions Mini that ended in April and Curly Cute for the sentiment.


This card was made by Berta for family members that are graduating from North High School this month.  The school colors are shown very nicely here with Pacific Point and Real Red and a stamp set from the 2010 Summer Mini. 


Thanks for peeking in.  Sorry I've not posted for a while.  Seems like there just hasn't been enough time lately. 

Happy Stamping!!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I love the butterfly card. Looks like it required cutting and a bow! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I knew you secretly loved cutting and adding bows!!! hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...both cards are just fantastic! Very creative ladies you get to play with!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors