Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rock n' Roll Baby!!

I was watching a video on Stampin' Up and learned a new technique.  Well, new to me at least!  I'm really happy with how it came out... see what you think.


Stamps:  Eastern Blooms and *Word Play
Ink:  Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White

Start by stamping your solid stamp in a light color (Daffodil Delight) and then gently roll the stamp edge in a darker color (Melon Mambo).  Stamp onto your cardstock and you have a beautiful two toned image.  Give it a try and show us what you come up with!

Thanks for peeking in.
~ Donna

* Remember - Word Play is on sale this month only for 30% off!  Smokin' Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors