Saturday, February 11, 2012

Phoenix Regional Swaps

Today I attended the Stampin' Up! Regional Event in Phoenix.  It was great to see so many people that I've been following on their blogs and finally have a chance to meet them in person.  I finally was able to meet and introduce myself to Lorri Heiling (Hi Lorri!).  I've been following her blog for a very very long time and it was awesome to finally meet her.  We also were treated with being able to see Diana Gibbs do her famous watercoloring WOW Demonstration - (Hi Di! Great job today!) 

I was lucky enough to have two guests go with me today.  Linda Weedon that went to Henderson with me just last summer and Brittney Paulsen.  Both great gals that I work with and stamp with.  We have a great group of girls that get together each month for a workshop and a Stamp-a-Stack.

So, it's been a very long day, so I want to do a quick post to show the swaps that Linda, Brittney and I made for today's Stampin' Up! Regional in Phoenix.  We received some really beautiful swaps from some of the other great stampers there.  I can't wait to sit down and really look them over.




It was so fun to see our swaps hanging on the clothes line with all the others. 

If you were there today and we swapped, please say hello and tell me who you are.  Maybe now I can put some names to the faces!

Happy Saturday!
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I was at Regionals yesterday and received your swap card and Brittney's swap card...don't know how I missed Linda's. I'd LOVE to post them to my blog this week if that's okay. Just let me know.
    THANKS,
    Kendra Richardson

    www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com
    skjj4richardson@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you missed Linda's too. There were a few times she got away from us so that was probably when Brittney and I caught up with you.

    It was so nice to see all the ladies (and a couple of gentlemen) there yesterday. I love all the things we learn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors