Thursday, February 23, 2012

Phoenix Regionals - More Pictures to Share

I thought I'd share some more pictures from the Phoenix Regional a couple of weeks ago.  I just love the paper used on so many of these.  It's so bright and cheerful and perfect for bright beautiful birthday cards.

A lot of the paper used on these cards is from the Occasions Mini Catalog - Sweet Shop - 125408.  Click on the pictures for a larger view of the photo boards here.



I hope you enjoy the pictures from Regionals. 

Enjoy your weekend.  It will be a busy weekend for me working my real job.  haha... Matter of fact, all week will be long hours at the office so may not have a chance to post much this week but I'll post when I can.

Have a great one!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. OH MY SQUEALLLL one of my cards, an original design is on the first photo board you posted. I hung it on the line at Leadership and I am so excited to see SU posted it. YEAH!!! Okay... taking deep breaths now.

    Meg (madameplushbottom @ SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY SQUEALLLL one of my cards, an original design is on the first photo board you posted. I hung it on the line at Leadership and I am so excited to see SU posted it. YEAH!!! Okay... taking deep breaths now.

    Meg (madameplushbottom @ SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, That's WONDERFUL!! Which one is yours??? How fun to see your design on the sample boards! Wooo hooo!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors