Sunday, November 27, 2016

Tiny Treats Are So Sweet

Have you checked out these cute Clear Tiny Treat Boxes yet?  I played with them this weekend and really like how clear they are and how easy they are to put together and decorate.





Simply cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 2" x 8" - actually you'll find it will fit better if you cut your paper at 7 7/8" x 1 7/8" or just a smidge smaller than the 2" x 8".  That way when you close the box, there isn't any extra to get in the way.







Score at 2", 4" and 6".  The last section will be a bit smaller, so it will be the part that goes into the top piece.  If it goes past the crease, just trim off a bit with your paper snips.

You can either leave the paper loose or I added a couple of mini-glue dots to the top corner at the end of the paper.


Twelve Hershey Kisses fit nicely inside.




Tie on a pretty ribbon and 


 add a tag!


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Sunday.

~ Donna




Product List

4 comments:

  1. The tags are fun with the trees. Thanks for the tip about cutting it to fit better. I have four of these boxes from a share and was going to make these but I don't have the fun ribbon so was going to go with a different paper. Good to know how many fit in there too! The trees make it look more festive but I have the wrong Washi tape but I think I have a tiny tree stamp that should work. Great job as always!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These will be cute for Valentine's Day as well. I saw the sneak peek at the upcoming Occasions catalog and oh boy, there are some fantastic things in there and the Valentine's Paper there is so pretty!

      I only added the washi tape because it needed something else. A border stamp of something else small would be great too I think.

      Delete
  2. Cute and edible....it's a great little gift. Thanks for sharing Donna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! Love when we have something that can change with the seasons! They will look great with any DSP and matching candy, of course!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors