Wednesday, February 21, 2018

BBQ Apron CASEing the Catalog

When  you can't think of what you want to make, especially after a long day at the office... check out the catalogs and get some inspiration.  On page 47 of the 2018 Occasions Catalog, there is a clever "Best Dad Ever" BBQ Apron.  If you look close you can see utensils as the background.  Well I loved it and decided to run with it.  Technically, that was the only thing I CASEd.


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Dapper Denim - 5 1/4" x 4"
Crumb Cake - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Apron - Dapper Denim - stamped with Dapper Denim
Apron Pocket - Tutti Frutti DSP (and the neck string)

Stamps: Apron of Love Bundle
Ink: Dapper Denim

Using the Apron Builder Framelits Dies - cut out several sets of the BBQ Tools and then attach them to the smaller piece of Crumb Cake with Tombo Liquid Adhesive.  I also placed some tools inside the pocket of the apron.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

Product List

1 comment:

  1. I like the background and the whole card. Wouldn't it be fun to give something barbecuish as a present and have this card with it? That reminds me when we got married, my mom gave us a combined shower with the wedding party at the rehersal dinner. Plus a few others mixed in. Anyway, these were to be fun stuff to include Mike. Mom and dad gave Mike a set of barbecue tools since he loved his Weber grill at the time. Well, somehow they did not make it home with us. Either the wait staff mixed them in with the trash or someone else liked them? It remained a mystery. I do want to get this bundle as I can see many ideas for this set.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors