- Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
- Pool Party - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Picture Perfect Party DSP - 5" x 2 3/4" OR
- Picture Perfect Party DSP - 4 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" bigger than the DSP
The DSP is 6" x 6" so I began by cutting it in half at 3" but then realized there was a little bit of blank space on the outside edge with no candles. So I trimmed off the blank space so that it looked even on both sides of the candles.
You can see that one is taller than the other because the flames were higher on the paper. I could have trimmed off the bottom to make it shorter. I will next time I think. After attaching to the Lemon Line Twist mat I popped the candles up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I wrapped Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon around the bottom and tied a bow on one and a knot on the other.
Thank you for looking in today. Happy Thursday!