Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Anniversary Blossoms in Bloom

My Aunt and Uncle are celebrating their anniversary this weekend so I wanted to make something bright and beautiful for them!

I used the Blossoms in Bloom along with Many Layered Blossoms dies.

I inked the stamp with Calypso Coral and So Saffron using our sponge daubers.  Before stamping them, I spritzed with a little water and then stamped onto Shimmery White Cardstock.  The first one I stamped didn't have enough ink (see middle picture) so I used it to die cut the little flowers so they would have ink on them.  Great use of an "oops!"



Recipe:
So Saffron - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Calypso Coral - 4" x 5 1/4"
Shimmery White - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Shimmer White - die cut to fit sentiment - Stitched Rectangles dies
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Sentiments - Path of Petals
Ink:  Calypso Coral and So Saffron



Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors