Sunday, August 16, 2020

Turtle Power Birthday!

It is flippin' hot in Phoenix and no rain in months!  I decided it was time to cool down with a trip to the ocean and visit some sea turtles!

Okay, so it's paper sea turtles, but they are having fun and cool as can be.

The first card has an added panel of blue from the Whale of a Time DSP cut using the Stitched Nested Labels.  The 2nd card I chose to leave off the blue.


Recipe:

Bermuda Bay - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/8" x 5 1/2"
Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper - 3" tall x 5 1/2" wide - this is important depending on which piece of paper you select.  These two cards are from the same piece cut in half length wise.  One half has seaweed and crabs and the other side just has the seaweed.
Whisper White scrap for sentiment - cut with Stitched Rectangles dies
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" inside panel

I fussy cut some turtles with a bit of a border around each and then popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added "bubbles" and "bling" with Flowers for Every Season gems.


I just LOVE the face on this one.  Adorable!


Thank you for looking in today.  If you stopped by, leave a little comment, just so I can say hello!  I love to hear from you.

Happy Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors