Monday, August 10, 2020

Happy Zebra

As you can see, I really didn't fall off the face of the earth.  I'm still here and going strong.  Since this whole Corona Virus stuff started I've been lucky enough to be able to do my job from home.  The only problem with that is this, the chair and table I use for crafting are the same chair and table I use to do my day job. 

I just can't convince my backside to sit in there after my work day is done, so I just haven't been doing my crafts.  That changed this weekend though since I didn't have to put in any weekend hours.  So here we go!

My daughter-in-law's birthday is this week and I really wanted to do dinosaurs for her again because she does love dinosaurs, but I just can't resist the Zany Zebras!  She'll get a delivery of Dino's tomorrow from Amazon Dino Delivery...


Recipe:
Real Red - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Basic Black - 2 3/4" x 5 1/8"
Playful Pets Designer Series Paper - 2 1/2" x 5 1/8"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel

Real Red - Die Cut with Painted Label (swirly)
Shimmery White - Zebra's (fussy cut) and Sentiments (Classic Label Punch)
Playful Pets Trim - ribbon

I colored Rhinestones with Real Red Stampin' Blends.


These little Zebra's just make me smile!

Happy Monday!  I hope you're staying safe and healthy!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors