Monday, July 20, 2020

Peaceful Moments Birthday

I really thought I posted this, but it doesn't seem that I did.  Too bad especially since it's just so pretty.


Recipe:
Just Jade - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Just Jade - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Tasteful Textile embossing folder
Ribbon - Flowers for Every Season (Just Jade gingham)
Designer Series Paper - Flowers for Every Season - 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel

Stamps - Peaceful Moments
Punch - Story Label
Ink - Memento Black


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a great week!

~ Donna




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors