Saturday, July 11, 2020

Hand Sanitizer with Envelope Punch Board

Ever since this crazy Corona Virus began in March 2020, finding hand sanitizer has been a real challenge.  Finally, thing settled down and Bath and Body Works has some in stock, so I ordered some up to make some nice gifts for my stampers.  When this fun Playful Pets Designer Series Paper came out, I knew just what I wanted to do!





After nearly having this posted, I realized the Envelope Punch Board has been retired!  Ugh!  I promised yesterday though that I would post this anyway for those of you who may have the Envelope Punch Board.








Fold as shown and add a dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue as shown below:


Fold together and hold for a moment to attach.


Add glue to the flaps and the outer flap as shown below:




Pinch the box a bit so you can tuck in the flap without spreading the glue onto the outside.


Ta Da!

Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 1 7/8" x 5 1/2".  Wrap loosely around the box pinching at the corners, so you know where they will fit.




Fold the creases with bone folder to make crisp corners.


Use Tear and Tape inside each end and carefully wrap around the box, attaching at the back.



Decorate as desired!


So now you can make this one too, if you have the Envelope Punch Board!

Have fun!
~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors