Monday, July 13, 2020

Adulting is Hard... especially at 116 Degrees

Phoenix was 116 degrees on Sunday.  Not bad, considering they thought it could be 117 or 118.  Yikes!  Either way, I didn't go outside until I had to go outside!

This card was the perfect quencher for the high temperatures.  Too bad I didn't have a real one to sip on while crafting!


Recipe:
Coastal Cabana - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Bermuda Bay - 4" x 5 1/4"

Coastal Cabana 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White - largest Stitched Shapes Circle
Bermuda Bay 1 1/2" x 4" (or so).  Punched with Banner Punch, then trimmed to fit as I wanted.


To make the yummy drink, stamp the outline stamp first.  Then I used a sponge dauber to ink the solid stamp (with the ice cubes) with Mango Melody on the top and then Melon Mambo on the bottom.  Then just line up the inside stamp with the outline stamp.

I colored the Lime with Stampin' Blends - Granny Apple Green Dark on the outside and Light on the slice.  The umbrella was colored with Mango Melody.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors