Monday, July 6, 2020

More Than Chocolate

This is going to be such a FUN set:  Nothing's Better Than.   Today, nothing's better than Chocolate, but it could be Coffee, Cookies or Cocktails all fun!


Recipe:
Early Espresso - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 4" x 5 1/4"
Early Espresso - 2 7/8" x 4 1/8"
Very Vanilla - 3" x 4"


I used Adhesive Sheets to make the words sticky on the back.  Here's a tip to show how I kept the words lined up exactly as they are on the die.  After cutting them out and removing the words, I placed the outline onto the cardstock exactly where I want it.  Then after peeling off the backing I was able to place the words easily.


The word Chocolate was cut out using our NEW Foam Adhesive Sheets.  Before removing the cardstock and adhesive from the die, I poked out the centers from the "o's" and "a's" and then removed the backing and placed the letters down where I wanted it.  After that I gently pushed the letters out of the die with my scoring tool.


See how it's popped up a bit from the rest?  I love it, no more cutting up little pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors