Sunday, July 5, 2020

Pampered Pets Sympathy Card

Earlier this week we learned of two family members and the loss of their beloved pets.  Both lived long loved lives, but it is just never easy to say goodbye.  

Using our new Playful Pets Designer Series Paper and punches that carried over into the current Annual Catalog.


Recipe:
Real Red - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Playful Pets DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Real Red - Layering Circles - Scallop
Whisper White - Layering Circles
(I wish I could tell you which size circles, but I mailed the cards before remembering I needed the details! - Simply punch your cat / dog and figure out which circle best fits.)

Stamps:  Pampered Pets






  

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors