Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Don't Peek - If You Want Your Paper Pumpkin as a Surprise

Here it is... October's My Paper Pumpkin.  What is better during the fall holidays than PIE?  When all the pieces are put together, they make 8 "slices of pie".  I made one of them up so far but am pondering ideas to do with some of the others.

 
 
 
 

I love the stamps with this one.  "there's no such thing as too much pie" and "holiday calories don't count"  Perfect!
 

Thank you for looking in today.  If you'd like to receive a great craft kit every month, sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and please, select me as your demonstrator, Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors