Sunday, October 26, 2014

Minecraft Punch / Cut Birthday

Okay, I'll admit it, I have no clue about Minecraft, so when I needed a card for a young man having a birthday, I went to the experts, Pinterest!  Thankfully my boss (and best customer!) needed to make one for her nephew and found a card with this pattern on it.  There were several out there that were very similar, so there's really no one person to give credit to.

I improvised the pattern as I didn't have the little punch that was used on the card that caught my eye.  Instead, I used the Stampin' Trimmer (126889) with the Rotary Addition (129407) and the Tiny Wave Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade (129409). 

I cut Garden Green and Wild Wasabi card stock to 1/2" x 1/2"and placed them on a piece of Basic Black card stock (4 1/4" (wide) x 3 3/4" (tall)), starting in the lower left-hand corner.


I stamped "happy birthday" from Boys Will Be Boys (w-134135 / cm-134138) with VersaMark and then sprinkled it with Wild Wasabi embossing powder.  Perfect match!

 
Inside, I simply placed a piece of Wild Wasabi inside to keep the theme colors and to give Grandma plenty of room to write what she want's to her little man.


Thank you for looking in today.

My blog may be a bit sporadic these next few weeks as we will be busy at the office prepping for and finalizing the voting process in our county.  I will post when I can, but long hours may send me straight to sleep when I get home at night.

Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors