Monday, October 27, 2014

Curvy Pumpkins Give Thanks

Hubby is going to go visit his Mom and Sister for a couple of days before my extra long hours at the office begin, so I decided it would be a perfect time for him to take some fall decorations for them to add to their house décor.  They both love to decorate for the holidays and these are just perfect!


For full details on putting together the Curvy Keepsake box, check my Curvy Keepsake Santa HERE.




 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  If you would like any of the items I used for these pumpkins, just click on any of the pictures below!
 
Have a great week!  It's MONDAY again!
 
~ Donna
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Cute!! LOVE the wood ornament on this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri! Mark loved the pumpkins we made at weSTAMP that he wanted me to make more for his Mom. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors