Friday, October 24, 2014

Water Color Winter - Take Two

Here is another card from the Simply Created Watercolor Winter Card Kit.  If you missed the first one, you can see it HERE.

I really enjoyed painting these letters as well as the sled and trees from the first posting.  They were all so simple.  Just a little bit of ink from our refills and a little bit of water and you're ready to paint.  The kit even comes with a watercolor paint brush!

Here I painted the lighter color first, then added more Old Olive refill to make it a little darker, then added a bit more to the mix for the darkest color.

 
To make it easy to line up the letters I used post it notes lined up on my grid paper and attached the post it to the card.  Easy to line up the letters and attach them nice and straight.

 
Finished Product: 

I did add some extra bling from our Frosted Sequins (135835).  I thought a little more sparkle would be nice, don't you?

 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you will think about purchasing this card kit from me.  I think it is one of the prettiest ones I've seen from our line of kits.
 
Have a great weekend!  Let Friday begin!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors