Time to make some more Birthday Cards for #imbringingbirthdaysback!
Perfect party paper is "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper Stack (140552) from the Occasions Catalog on page 5.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 11" x 4 1/4" scored and folded at 5 1/2"
- It's My Party DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White Cardstock (strip) 4" x 1 1/2"
- Whisper White Cardstock (sentiment) 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Melon Mambo (or Crushed Curry) 3" x 2 3/4"
- Stamps: Big News (wood mount - 134015 / clear mount - 134018) / Party Pants (FREE with Sale-a-bration)
- Mint Macaron / Crushed Curry (balloons)
- Balloon Bouquet Punch (140810 - photopolymer)
- Ink - Memento Black (132708)
When I decided to turn the card vertically instead of horizontally, I found that the "it's your birthday" sentiment I had pre-made wouldn't fit, so I put them inside instead and used "Party Pants" on the outside with a longer strip instead. I honestly just used scraps, so I don't have any measurements for you on those. I knew I wanted it bigger than the small square of the little stamp, so I picked up some scraps and put them together!
I made one with a banner cut at the end and the other with solid ends.
Thank you for looking in today! Happy Monday! ~ Donna