Friday, March 18, 2016

March Thank You Notes

My apologies for being MIA the last couple of days.  My mojo was on vacation and I just couldn't pull anything together after the crazy work week we've had at the office!  For those of you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I work for the county election's office.  When it is election time, we work long hours and I'm lucky to make it to my pillow before crashing.  Next week is Arizona's Presidential Preference Election so no promises on regular postings!  :)

And now on to the fun part!

Last weekend was our March workshop, so here are the little thank you's that I'll be putting into the girls bags.  Clean and simple.


Recipe:  
Whisper White Card Stock - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Real Red - for the Heart Die (from Cups & Kettle Framelits)
Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack
Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies
Stamps:  Cottage Greetings 




Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful weekend!  ~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. Sweet cup! You could do all kinds of things to these from changing the sentiments to the DP etc. But, this is just too sweet the way it is! Use the grunge for a coffee ring on the table, gingham print for a tablecloth, doily etc. Love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors