Thursday, March 31, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Offers Support


Today I needed a couple of cards of support for a couple of special people in my life that needed a little cheer.  This month's Paper Pumpkin worked perfectly for this I think.  Billie Moan used Grateful Bunch on some of her cards to add some extra color and I decided that I wanted to give it a try too.

Here are my versions.  Using Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush I added flowers and leaves to the card base that came with this months Paper Pumpkin and then using some of the elements from the kit I stamped the balloon and sentiment from Honeycomb Happiness.





For the second card, I stamped the same flowers and leaves and using the stamps from the Paper Pumpkin Kit I I stamped Just For You and added some of the cucumber crush pearls.




I'm happy with how these turned out - love the bright colors together.

Thank  you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!    ~ Donna


4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and those fun pearls! I have not used my kit yet but this is a very fun way and would work for a birthday card as well with the balloons. The second card is fun with those flowers. I really liked that print they used on the paper as well as those pearls. These ought to perk anybody up!

    Hope you have recovered from last week!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still pretty wiped out. There was a lot of ugliness going on with hateful people, but, this too shall pass.

      Soooo anxious to start making cards regularly again and enjoy my craft time!

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you Debbie! I'm glad to hear from you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors