Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birthday Punch Kitty

Last week was another birthday in the office, this time it was Linda and she's our Cat Lady (between her house and mine we have way toooo many cats, but we love them!).  So I went in search of some cats that I could make from punches and came up with this one from several that I saw out there, so there really isnt any credit to give to any one person.  Isn't she a cutie!?


This card below was made by Linda for our boss Karen - the one received the Angry Birds card that I made last week.  Karen loves our owl creations and this one we particularly loved because she has a string of pearls and Karen wears pearls from time to time, usually as earrings though.

This card idea come from Diana Gibbs (Hi Di!).  I just love the things she creates and shares with us.  An amazing lady!

We call this card "The Barbara Bush Owl Card".  LOL  Must be the pearls!



I hope you enjoy our two cards today and come back real soon.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors