Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mini Jingle Bells... hard to thread?

Ok, so I love the little Mini Jingle Bells (124116) but I get so frustrated trying to thread the bakers twine or anything else for that matter through that little mini opening.  So I put on my thinking cap and all of a sudden, I GOT IT!!!

Now, some of you young folk may not know what this is, but it is a "needle threader" found in sewing kits.  I don't know if they still come in them or not, but there was always in ones my Mom had.  Of course, when I was young, I didn't need that silly thing.  Now that my eyes squint... I need that thing! 

So off I ran to the sewing maching and there she was, just waiting for me!

The thin little wire goes through the bell opening, then the bakers twine goes through the thin wire.


Gently pull and the twine is now threaded through the bell!  Yah Hoo!


I may just buy some more of those cute little Mini Jingle Bells now that I don't feel like throwing them across the room!  hahaha!

Happy Threading!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, those are SO cute!!!! I have a couple of these threaders, but am still able to thread most things....unless my boys are in the same room with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! The little bells are really adorable on so many things. They aren't very consistent though on spacing which makes them so hard to thread. Even with a good eye ;).

    It's nice to see you peeking in. Hope all is well with you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors