Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Survived!

Well we managed to make all of our Christmas gatherings and have a good time visiting with the family.

I have a couple more Christmas Cards that I want to show you and then... we'll move on to something new.  These just needed to be shared since I think they both came out so wonderfully.

This first one is made by Brittney.  I love how this turned out.  Berta made one very similar.


This one was made by Linda and I really love how it came out.  The funny thing with this card is she made it a 6" x 6" because she wanted sky above the tree and snow below but she didn't have an envelope to go with it.  She asked me to find a way to make an envelope for the card - not knowing of course that the card was for myself.  We finally managed to find an envelope (thank you Kristi!) and the next day when she gave me the card I just had to laugh out loud recognizing the envelope and all!


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas spent with family and friends.  Next year will be here before we know it which means the beginning of a New Year filled with new stamps and products from Stampin' Up!  I can hardly wait to start playing with the Valentine's sets.

Thanks for peeking in!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors