Saturday, January 12, 2013

Honeycomb Birthday

After making today's card, I seriously hope that Stampin' Up! comes up with a "honeycomb" punch!  Actually, it wasn't so bad with easy straight cuts, but oh boy, I'd love a punch to do it faster!  

Today's card is a case from Mary Fish with a few little changes in stamps and paper choices.  I really LOVE how it turned out.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Bring on the Cake (w-121899 / c-121958)
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Card Stock:  Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Print Poetry Designer Series Paper
Tools:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Ribbon: Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Ribbon

Have a great weekend and create something beautiful!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. No reason not to... I did! LOL Mom really loved it when we delivered it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one too. It would be easy to change it into a more masculine card too. Great idea about the punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors