Monday, January 21, 2013

I really love the flowers in this set.  They're so cheerful and look good in any color!

Today's cards are created from some of the freebies you can receive during Sale-A-Bration.  With every $50.00 spent, you can choose from the Sale-A-Bration flyer a free product.  Three of the products available are show below on these cards.  The stamp set, the ribbons and the DSP were all free with my orders during the last month.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous (w-129651 / c-129652) free with SAB
Card stock:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Pool Party
DSP:  Sycamore Street (127540) free with SAB
Ribbon:  Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812) free with SAB

Thank you for stopping by!  Happy stamping!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice of colors. I'm so happy you are showcasing this particular stamp set as it's the one I'm choosing as my freebie this week! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too and I know you'll like them as well when you get them! Such a cute set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors